Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pinup Girl Clothing

so it was my first time ordering from pinupgirlclothing.com, and I'm very happy!
I purchased the Niagara Dress in Tiffany Blue Bengaline, and it fits amazingly! It's stretchy but still thick enough to cover any lumps and bumps, plus it's so comfortable (I love the little keyhole it has!). I'm going to a Mad Men-themed formal with my boyfriend next month at a surf club, what better an occasion to wear this to?



the site was super easy to order from, and it arrived a little less than a week after I ordered it! highly recommend it ♡



5 comments:

  1. That dress looks AMAZING on you, Darshana! ♥ You are definitely channeling Joan. Absolutely perfect dress for a "Mad Men"-themed formal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God... That beautiful body! I'd love to do a photoshoot with you. You are an angel.

    ReplyDelete