Tuesday, April 23, 2013

NOPE



a while ago, joe from nope was so kind enough to send me a shirt from his brand, and of course I was super excited! I cut mine into this sleeveless crop-top, for maximum badassness. I paired it with a pair of high waisted shorts for a slim silhouette and sunflowers to make it a little more girly. this shirt just makes me feel cooler. joe’s designs are bold, clever, funny, and just plain awesome. oh and of course the shirt’s super comfy too! definitely check out his shop and support his work, he puts care into every package and even sends along little goodies too! I can’t wait to see what else he comes up with.


2 comments:

  1. you are so dreamy its unreal. also I'm going to need that top asap!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower crown is amazing. You have such great outfits.

    ReplyDelete