Thursday, April 25, 2013

Scarlet Fever

Today is too beautiful a day not to spend outdoors, it finally feels like spring is here! The weather had been so gloomy this past week, I was starting to get the blues, but my go-to remedy for the blues is lots and lots of RED! It probably sounds so lame, but wearing red (be it red lipstick, red shoes or a red dress) makes me feel so powerful; a force to be a reckoned with! I encourage you all to try it.


Real talk, how perfect is this dress?! It's vintage from etsy, and it fits like a glove! It's so rare for me not to have to do any alterations to a dress because I'm short and have mondo hips and bubs but a teeny waist.  ANYWAY, amen to this dress, amen to this day. Hot Damn!

Shoes are Guess by Marciano, Maeve boot pumps from Solestruck, lipstick is Nars Fire Down Below


♡♡♡
Darshana

3 comments:

  1. As I said on Tumblr, absolutely stunning dress! You look gorgeous. Nice to know that we both have posy/poesie names on here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you <3 <3! and us posies gotta stick together :)

      Delete
  2. You are totally stunning, Darshana! Your outfit/hair/makeup are PERFECTION! ♥

    ReplyDelete