Saturday, August 31, 2013

Black Black Black

Hey guys, it's been a while but I'm back!
The end of summer is approaching, and as bummed as everyone is about it, it's bittersweet for me. Less fun in the sun, but autumn is my favorite season (my birthday is in autumn!) and I can't wait. 
I don't know if you know this or not, but I'm obsessed with Halloween, always have. I love the gothic decor and cutesy ghosts and pumpkins, and witches! Anyway you can probably tell anyway from my outfit. This awesome chandelier dress is from Better Stay Together on etsy!

 These suspender leggings are amazing. I just got them from Deb! When I was in middle school, Deb was every girl's place to shop for dresses for the school dances and whatnot, but it never appealed to me or my style. I think they totally stepped their game up in the past few years and have some awesome finds. Their Plus Size section is pretty cute too!


Talk to you guys soon ♡

4 comments:

  1. Those suspender leggings are so cute! I need to track down a DEB sometime soon now - that place used to be my jam for plaid mini-skirts @___@

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah girl, you look stunning!!
    also loving the enid cut-out! <3

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're fucking PERFECT

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suspender leggings are AWESOME! And these pictures are really cool with you posing in contrast with the stuff on your wall :)

    ReplyDelete