Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Citrine


hello darlings! I missed you guys ♡
I have been loving the weather lately, it's the perfect feeling you think of when you hear the word autumn. I'm so excited for the holidays, I think I will make some holiday gift tutorials on here in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for those! I'm in the process of completely re-doing my room as well as starting a new job, so please bear with me here but please keep sending me lovely suggestions and comments, I always appreciate them :)







I love how mod this yellow/citrine dress is! It kinda reminds me of the 60s Star Trek tv show.
I paired it with some cute mickey mouse head patterned tights, and my favorite ankle boots with gold buckles that I got on clearance at Target! Also kind of in love with this gorgeous floral painted handbag! It has removable straps so you can either carry it like a purse or use it as a backpack! The print is so pretty, it's slightly textured and reminds me of beautiful old oil paintings.

Mickey Mouse tights ~ random boutique in Brooklyn
Boots ~ Target

Also if you haven't already, please check out my online shop: Picture Posy! I'm selling some cute patches, comics and bags!

I'll see you guys soon ♡

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, you're so perfect!! I love neon on you <3

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete