Friday, June 6, 2014

Chirp Chirp!


quick OOTD for you darlings! This dress seriously couldn't have come in the mail at a better time. New York is so rainy and dreary right now, and I'm dreaming of a warm tropical paradise! At least looking at all these bright birdies make me feel better. Also a good solid strappy sandal is always a summer essential for me!

 


I'm never really fond of wearing long sleeves, especially in the summertime, but the long sleeves balance out the short length really nicely and I think it keeps it sexy without being too revealing.



you can get the dress here from Oasap!
the sandals are from savers, what a lucky find

take care guys! 


4 comments:

  1. Super cute print, do you have bloglovin' ? <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have bloglovin' actually! would you recommend it? :)

      Delete
  2. I have just fallen in love with your dress¡Georgeos¡ but I have a doubt, I have visited the web and I have only found sizes S;M and L and I think they are very small for me, can you help me with it, could you say me what size you have bought. Thanks in advanced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course sweetheart! I purchased the size L, which says it fits up to a 38 inch bust, which is what I have, and I think it should fit maybe up to a 40 inch bust because the fabric is stretchy, and I have a 30 inch waist and the dress can fit maybe up to 32 inches, and the hips are free so it can fit any size hip. hope that helps :)

      Delete