Tuesday, July 22, 2014

In bloom ~


hello lovelies! 

I've gone back to my natural hair color for now! Purple and blue was super fun but I want to give my hair a break for now from all the bleaching and try brown again after it's been...a year, wow!


anyhoo, here is what I'm wearing in case you were wondering!

I received this super pretty floral dress and awesome creepers (baby's first pair!) from Oasap!
The dress is actually a super light polyester that just pulls over, so it's surprisingly not too hot to wear during the summertime despite the autumn-y vibes. I also like the bell sleeves a lot, they definitely makes this dress unique and I can say I don't own any other dress like this. And the creepers omg, don't even get me started.

lotus dress (which is sold out for now but keep checking!) & suede creepers ~ oasap
flower headband ~ forever 21
belt ~ unknown (sorry guys!)
lipstick ~ mac cyber


These creepers are so unbelievably comfortable, it's seriously like walking on marshmallows. Also they go with everything so you will all get very sick of seeing these shoes very fast, I assure you!

I used to be known for always having hair accessories in my hair, but I've been severely lacking lately haven't I? I love this pink floral headband! It's elasticated and the flowers are so small and dainty so I feel they compliment my pixie cut very well. 


That's all for now! I'll talk to you guys real soon ♥

~ xoxo Darshana

No comments:

Post a Comment