Monday, September 29, 2014

Cross my heart

Hey guys! Hope you're having an amazing start to the autumn season already!
There's so much I want to do in the next few months: pumpkin picking, harvest festivals, haunted houses, costume parties, halloween decorating, all kinds of festive things! It is, after all, my favorite time of year.

Since this weather is my favorite thing ever, I thought I'd come at you with a quick OOTD on basic pieces you can fill your wardrobe with for these still-warm-but-kinda-cool few months.


First things first, beanies are your best friend. Not only are they super comfortable and can make any look super casual (if you're like me and have a tendency to overdress a lot...oops), but they're super trendy right now and you can find SO many cute ones, try Forever 21 for neon ones, H&M for soft knit ones, and etsy for fun unique ones! This beanie (can you just????) is my current favorite and I will definitely be wearing all through the fall and winter! The Shining is one of my favorite movies, so when I found this beanie at inkedupmerch, I knew it had to be mine. 



For a quick and comfortable look, I paired it with a simple black scoop neck long-sleeved bodysuit, which is perfect for tucking into bottoms without worrying about it bunching up, a white envelope skirt, and some low rise converse. 




Since this look uses basic pieces, you can easily repeat this look with different colors! If you wanna add some layers for some warmth, just throw on some tights and an oversized cardigan. Morbid sunglasses always work too [insert skull and knife emoji] .

the shining beanie - inkedupmerch
black scoop-neck bodysuit - forever 21
white envelope skirt - oasap
cross my heart/hope to die/stick a needle/in my eye sunglasses - oasap

later days ~
 Darshana


No comments:

Post a Comment